Thursday, July 25, 2019

We are on Pinterest!

Yahoo! We have a presence on pinterest and I have been filling it with a bunch of fun (and good) DIY bath and body recipes, eco friendly and zero waste ideas, funny animal pictures and more! 

Check us out here!


This is fun, it kind of gives me a place to put recipes that catch my eye and just another way to connect with you all. So tell me, what are some recipes you have come across that you want to try but are unsure (for whatever reason)? Feel free to submit questions and I will do my best to help you out. Also are there recipes you are looking to make but are unsure if what you are finding is worth your time? Based on what I have seen I can imagine that this is tough sometimes. I am here to help!!!

Happy pinning my friends.
~Your Soapsmith






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!