Friday, June 14, 2019

NEW Partnership with Arsenal Cider

We have formed a fantastic new partnership with Arsenal Cider located in Pittsburgh, PA! 

We were sitting in their Lawrenceville shop one fine afternoon enjoying a glass of their amazing cider and I got the idea that "this cider needs to be in my soap" and so I made it.

With the wonderful fragrances of apple paired with grapefruit essential oil this soap is A-MAZING! It bubbles fantastically due to the sugar content in the cider and the scent is sweet and bright with a variety of notes which are sure to please the nose. 

This soap is currently available exclusively at their Lawrenceville location and pairs well with a growler of your favorite cider. With Father's Day coming I think that this could be a perfect gift for all those hard working dads out there, don't you?

Below is a video that my hubby made showing the process of making the soap. :)



Here's to good cider and good soaps.
~Your Soapsmith